- 180g (2 1/4 cups, loosely packed) finely shredded cabbage
- 180g (2 1/4 cups, loosely packed) finely shredded red cabbage
- 1 medium (about 130g) carrot, peeled and grated or thinly striped
- 1 small-medium (about 200g) red or yellow capsicum, thinly sliced
- 24g (1/4 cup) finely chopped green onion (green shallot)
For the dressing
- 2/3 cup (166g) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons (40ml) white vinegar
- 3 teaspoons caster sugar and Salt, to taste.
When purchasing cabbage for this recipe, remember to allow for the removal of the core and any tough outer leaves. Use your Casa Peeler to finely shred the cabbage.